domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

Secret ingredient foods


Secret ingredient foods are by far the best fat burning foods you can possibly eat. In fact, here's a list of the foods we included in our huge home-cooked dinner tonight, each of them containing the magic "secret ingredient":
  • Filet Mignon
  • Spinach
  • Apples
  • Blueberries
  • Cranberries
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Fresh Mozzarella
  • Olive Oil
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Carrots
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Blue Cheese Crumbles
  • Wheatberries
  • Walnuts
  • Pumpkin Seeds
I didn't lie when I said the dinner was huge. I'm also not lying when I say dinners of this size can be a regulra part of your regular fat-burning diet. And I didn't lie when I said that ALL of the above foods are made up of secret ingredients.

Do you know what secret ingredient all of these foods have in common?

Simple: ALL of these foods have only ONE ingredient - the food they are.

Broccoli is made up of broccoli - that's it.

The ingredient list for raw walnuts? Raw walnuts.

Hey, what's in those cherry tomatoes? Oh, I know! Cherry tomatoes!

The absolute best fat-burning foods are one-ingredient foods -- whole foods that contain only one ingredient.

They're natural. They're not processed. They contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber, and more...in their natural form.

Many folks ask me to analyze their diets and I find that they're full of highly processed, crapola foods. If it comes in a box, throw it out. Instead, try this for just one week:

Eat only natural, unprocessed one-ingredient foods: meats, fruits, vegetables, oils, nuts, legumes, and seeds.

See how much better you feel. See how much better you LOOK.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário